Goodfella’s 2 for 1 Terms and Conditions
This voucher for Goodfella’s Pizzas ("Voucher") entitles the holder to 2-for-1 entry to Alton Towers Theme Park or THORPE PARK Resort.
If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to Alton Towers Resort or THORPE PARK Resort, ("Attraction") then he/she may take with him/her one other Adult or Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry.
- The Voucher and Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and/or Code for value.
- The Code is only available on selected Goodfella’s Pizza packs.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attraction from 17.03.18 UNTIL 31.05.19, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraph 8, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 10. Please note that the Attraction is only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year.
- Only one Voucher or unique code can be used per person and per transaction.
- The Voucher or the Code can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher and the Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VOUCHER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED DATES:
3rd and 4th November 2018 at Alton Towers Resort (Alton Towers Fireworks Event). Special Events at THORPE PARK Resort including, but not limited to, Fright Nights 19th – 31st October 2018. Event dates subject to change, please check attraction website before your visit.
Alton Towers Theme Park will be closed:
21st March 2018
18th and 25th April 2018
2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd May 2018
4, 5th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th 25th and 26th September 2018
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th and 17th October 2018
THORPE PARK Resort will be closed:
23rd, 24th, 25th and 30th April 2018
1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd May 2018
10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th and 26th September 2018
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th October 2018
2019 EXCLUSION DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM ATTRACTION WEBSITES AT THE END OF THE 2018 SEASON.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE RED EEMED
- VIA THE VOUCHER FOUND ON PROMOTIONAL PACKS (which must be redeemed at the gate entrance. Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee); OR
- ONLINE WITH THE CODE VIA
- To avoid disappointment and guarantee entry into our Attractions with the Voucher you can book your full priced Adult entrance ticket and your free ticket entitling one Adult or Child to free entry online at goodfellaspizzas.com/merlin, enter your Code printed on the inside of promotional packs of Goodfella’s pizzas and follow the necessary instructions. For online bookings, prepayment online and printing of these tickets or scan at entrance is required. PLEASE NOTE: You must print your tickets at home and bring these with you to the Attraction or scan your e-ticket using a portable electronic device otherwise entry will not be granted.
Then take your Voucher, printed or E-tickets with you to the entrance gate at Alton Towers Theme Park or THORPE PARK Resort
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING 2018 SEASON START AND END DATES: 17.03.18 to 04.11.18 at Alton Towers Resort and 23.03.18 to 31.10.18 at THORPE PARK Resort
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISITAT ATTRACTION WEBSITES. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to Tree Top Quest, Alton Towers Waterpark, Alton Towers Spa, Extraordinary Golf, secondary ticketed events, concerts, hotel events, Xmas events and Fireworks events. The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, the Alton Towers Hotel, Splash Landings Hotel, CBeebies Land Hotel and Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges, Tree Houses) at Alton Towers Resort and The Shark Hotel at THORPE PARK Resort - an additional cost applies. Please check Attraction's website for additional costs.
- The Voucher remains the property of the Attraction at all times and the Attraction reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Adult is 12 and over at each Attraction.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at each Attraction.
- Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years of age or over at Alton Towers Resort and 16 years of age or over at THORPE PARK Resort.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Season Ticket, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- Both Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including overcapacity.
- Please note that both Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy. Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check attraction websites before your visit for the latest information.
- Entry to either Attraction will be subject to the Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the attraction websites .
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Goodfella’s Pizzas, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Goodfella’s Pizzas reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out in Annex A to these terms and conditions. Such notice sets out how Goodfella’s Pizzas will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer, including by entering a Code on the redemption website referred to in paragraph 11(b) or any other website operated by the Promoter. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Goodfella’s Pizzas shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.