- Selected dates in October
- Tickets from £42pp
- Scare attractions recommended ages 13+
Fright Nights 2024
Get ready for an adrenaline-packed day filled with terror and thrills that will leave you breathless! When the sun goes down, the park transforms into a heart-stopping playground of horror, where frights lurk at every corner.
Enter our bone-chilling Scare Zones, be captivated by our mind-blowing live shows, and brace yourself for the twisted Scare Mazes that will haunt your dreams forever. Oh, and you may have conquered our record-breaking rides in the day, but when night descends, they unleash a whole new level of thrills.
Scare Zones & Shows
When the sun goes down, the park transforms into a heart-stopping playground of horror. Prepare to meet a mix of unsavoury characters as you step into the dwelling your darkest nightmares call home.
With terror lurking around every corner, only the bravest Fearseekers can make it through. Remember though, there’s no turning back… Additional ticket required.
Prepare to be captivated by wicked live-music, entertainment and dance shows. Partygoers beware - malevolent spirits lurk among the crowd, weaving through the jubilation and sending chills down your spine.
Food and Drink
All those spooks certainly build up an appetite! Tuck into Fright Nights exclusive devilish delights and cocktail concoctions to fuel you through your night of terror.
Rides In The Dark
As the sun sets, and darkness blankets the park, get ready for a whole new level of exhilaration! Experience our record-breaking rollercoasters like never before as they take on an otherworldly vibe.
Feel your heart race as you are launched into darkness on the UK's fastest coaster, Stealth. Soar above the smouldering wreckage of an apocalyptic wasteland on THE SWARM, the UK's first winged rollercoaster. And get ready to play Jigsaw's twisted games on SAW – The Ride, an unforgettable adventure through the world's only rollercoaster themed to the gruesome movie franchise.
Extend the thrills with an overnight stay in our on-site accommodation, including our new themed rooms! Packages include:
- Fright Nights entry
- Free afternoon Scare Maze tickets on 2nd day
- One hour Fastrack between 10am – 11am on your 2nd day
- Free parking and Wi-Fi.
Tickets & Passes
- Experience over 30 rides and attractions
- Save up to £37pp when you book in advance
- Children under 1.2m tall visit free
- Island Return Guarantee – get a free return visit
- Pre-book to guarantee entry
- Access to events on selected dates
- Overnight stay
- Two days theme park entry
- Fastrack until 11am on 2nd day
- Buffet breakfast
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- 10% off in our gift shops
- Visit Thorpe Park again and again with a Thorpe Park Annual Pass
- Or the UK's best attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass.
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events