- Get a one-day ticket for a special discount student price!
- Includes 30 thrilling rides and attractions and live events.
- This ticket must be collected at the Resort with a valid student ID to be redeemed. Student ticket prices increase during peak periods.
- Pay for a day, visit for a Season
- Enjoy over 30 thrilling rides, attractions and events
- Valid for entry until 3rd October 2020 (exclusions apply)
- Enjoy other benefits across 2020, including "Bring A Friend For Less" tickets on selected dates
- Plus book now and receive free unlimited digital ride photos - worth £40
Student ticket information
Please have your Student ID card ready as you will need the long number to purchase tickets.
All students who are in possession of a student photo ID with valid expiry date, UNIDAYS ID or an NUS card. This must be shown by each guest when collecting their ticket.
Failure to present ID will result in the guest being charged full walk-up price of up to £55.00.
Alternatively, students can bring an email from their college or university in addition to photo I.D.
*This ticket/offer is valid for students in further or higher education, or in an approved apprenticeship scheme only. Each ticket holder must be able to present a student photo ID from a university / college / apprenticeship scheme with a valid expiry date upon request of THORPE PARK Resort staff. This offer is valid on selected dates during FRIGHT NIGHTS. Without student ID, you will be required to pay the cost of a full walk up adult ticket of up to £55.
Q) What IDs are accepted?
A) Any form of Student ID that has an expiry or printed date, a NUS Card or a valid UNIDAYS Profile with a photo attached. International IDs are also accepted.
Q) Can I purchase on the day?
A) Student Tickets must be purchased online, in advance
Q) I have bought a ticket and opted for collect at attraction, where do I go?
A) Bring along your order confirmation and your valid student ID and head to the Island Ticket Centre located to the right of the main entrance. For all print at home orders, you’ll be asked to present your ID at turnstiles.
Q) Where can I find out more about the Season Pass?
A) Further information about the Season Pass can be found here.
Terms and conditions
Full Terms and Conditions for both Student Tickets and Season Passes can be viewed here.