PRESS TICKET POLICY
THORPE PARK Resort is happy to consider requests for press tickets from thrill seeking members of the media who currently write for publications that have editorial content that lends itself to coverage of the Resort.
- A maximum of two tickets will be granted per request to media representatives writing a review of their day at the Resort
- All press visits must be arranged seven days prior to the date of your visit. To make a request, please email us your name, title, publication, intended date of visit and a contact phone number. Successful requests will be confirmed by email
- You must be brave enough to accompany your party to the Resort and may be asked to provide a current media credential or form of photographic ID at any time
- Press tickets are only valid on the date agreed and do not include Fastrack or car park tickets unless stated otherwise
- If you require an interview for your article, please request this in advance through the Press Office and we will do our best to find an appropriate representative
- Filming and photography requests must be agreed in advance through the Press Office. Click here for more information.
Don’t just write about it, get in touch to experience over 30 world class rides and attractions!Email us