Book Now, Pay Later
Complete our schools booking form now - it takes less than 5 minutes!
To make a provisional booking for your school, please complete the below form. We aim to respond to booking requests within 48 hours.
All fields with a * are mandatory. If you have any questions or wish to provide extra information to your booking request, please add to the comment box at the bottom of the page.
Educational Facility Visits - pledge to Thorpe Park Resort
On behalf of the educational facility I am representing, we will…
- Not travel to Thorpe Park Resort if any of our group have COVID symptoms.
- Comply with the Rule of 6; arriving at the attraction in smaller groups (group size of 6 to include leader/teacher) on the coach, before we arrive.
- Be responsible for all school students during the visit and we will ensure that we do not mix with any other guests outside of their group of 6, including others within their school at all times when on park.
- All undergo a temperature and security check on arrival. We understand that a failed temperature test may result in the entire school/bubble being stopped from entering the attraction on this date.
- Ask one adult to collect any entry tickets from the Island Ticket Centre and hand out individual tickets on the coach before letting any students off the coach so that we comply with Thorpe Park Resort’s safety operation on arrival.
- We will ensure our students and teachers / leaders all wear facemasks in all indoor areas and on rides if aged 11 years or older (unless anyone within our group has a valid exemption certificate).
- Purchase any additional teacher tickets needed if there is a requirement for an adult to stay with students younger than 16 years of age.
- Book a coach operator who has acquired a ‘Good To Go’ certificate.
- Agree to move our visit to another suitable date in 2021 if payment has been made and the trip has been affected by Government guidance.
- Accept that if any member of our group is in breach of the Thorpe Park health and safety rules and Government guidance outlined, park staff have the right to ask the entire group to leave the attraction immediately.