What are POP badges?
Pop badges are limited edition collectable badges that are released throughout the year at our various attractions. Each POP has a unique design for passholders and collectors to enjoy.
Say hi to staff members throughout our attractions with pop badges on their lanyards and they'll be more than happy to swap with you!
Check our social media pages for updates on the POP badges available throughout the year for our rides, attractions, and terrifying FRIGHT NIGHTS scaremazes. But be warned, they won't be around for long, so get collecting!
See how many you can collect!
How do I get a POP badge?
Pop badges are released throughout the year at our various attractions and can be collected in a few different ways. Please note, all Pop badges are subject to availability.
EAT WITH US
When purchasing a child’s meal at select restaurants throughout our attractions* a random POP Badge will be included.
*Chessington World of Adventures Resort, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Weymouth, SEA LIFE Scarborough, SEA LIFE Hunstanton, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester all offer a POP Badge with a child’s meal subject to availability.
PLAY WITH US
Take part in our attractions* FUN events and challenges throughout the year where there is a chance to collect an exclusive or limited edition badge. Join Merlin Annual Pass on Facebook for competitions throughout the year for Merlin Annual Pass badges.
*Chessington World of Adventures Resort, SEA LIFE Weymouth, SEA LIFE Scarborough, SEA LIFE Blackpool, SEA LIFE Hunstanton, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and Merlin Annual Pass subject to availability.
During your visit make sure to say hi to our staff members who are wearing POP badges on their lanyard and exchange badges with them. Please note any* badges shown on the lanyard from staff can only be given when swapping with a guest. Pin badges are not tradable with guests.
*Please make sure that you only swap the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort design POP badges with our staff members; we can no longer accept badges from other attractions to swap.
Where can I get POP badges?
You can collect POP badges from any of the attractions below.
Badges have been released at all of the attractions listed below however may not always be available to collect from the site. Please note all badges are subject to availability.
- Merlin Annual Pass
- THORPE PARK Resort
- Alton Towers Resort
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
- SEA LIFE Weymouth
- SEA LIFE Blackpool
- SEA LIFE Brighton
- SEA LIFE Manchester
- SEA LIFE Scarborough
- SEA LIFE Hunstanton
- The National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham
- SEA LIFE Loch Lomond
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth
- The Blackpool Tower
- Madame Tussauds London
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- Warwick Castle
- The London Eye
- The London Dungeon
- The York Dungeon
- The Edinburgh Dungeon
Other POP Badges may be released at the discretion of the individual attraction throughout the year and badges that have been released at any of the above attractions may have been for a limited time only.
What are the terms and conditions of POP badges?
- All POP Badges are subject to availability and given on a first come first served basis.
- Badges other than listed above can be given throughout the year at the discretion of the attraction including but not limited to Birthday or experience badges.
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort staff are unable to swap badges other than LEGOLAND badges with guests.
- Staff members can refuse to give Badges to guests if a swap is not offered.
- POP Badges cannot be resold.
- Although listed, please be aware that some attractions may only offer badges through limited release dates.
- Staff are unable to swap pin badges or their name badges with guests.
- Staff do not have to swap non Merlin official badges or non related Merlin badges
- Merlin cannot accept any requests for POP Badge swaps by email, phone or social media.
- Please be polite to staff when asking to view their badges and asking to swap.
Thorpe Park POP Badges available now
Keep your eyes peeled for limited edition POP badges for our rides and attractions, along with special anniversary POP badges and limited edition FRIGHT NIGHTS badges.
What are Pin badges?
Pin Badges are collectable badges that are released throughout the year at various attractions and available for purchase from the attraction retail stores. Each pin has its own design for our collectors to enjoy.
Put them on your lanyard to compliment your POP badge collection!
How do I get Pin Badges?
Visit one of our stores
Pins can be found in most of our retail stores across our attractions. Some limited edition pins may be released throughout the year in line with seasonal events.
Not a Pin badge collector yet? Why not try one of our starter kits?
From time to time you will see limited edition or one off pins being released on social media. Simply follow the rules of that competition for your chance to win.
Over the next year we hope to be hosting some swapathon events at some of our attractions. This will give you the opportunity to meet other Pin collectors and trade. Please note, these events will only allow swapping of Merlin Entertainments Pins. Swapathon information will be released on the Merlin Annual Pass website and Social media pages.
You may see other collectors who are happy to swap outside of these events. However, please note that staff are not required to swap Pin badges.
What are the terms and conditions of Pin Badges?
- All Pin Badges are subject to availability and can be purchased on a first come first served basis.
- Pin badges on staff lanyards are not for swapping.