7 Reason Not To Miss Out On Our £20 Student Deal
- Tuesday May 30th 2017
The Uni year is over! Well…not officially but let’s face it, it might as well be. Summer is right around the corner and the world is your oyster! The time is ripe to grab your mates and drag them down to the Island for a day of coasters and mayhem. I know what you’re thinking, theme parks are expensive. But not for you, my student friend! We’re offering a one-off student ticket from now until June 22nd for just £20. Yep, that’s it. The cost of a night out to the same rubbish club you always end up at or the pizza you inevitably order after being peer pressured into it by your flatmates then end up regretting once you’ve scoffed it. It’s basically a no-brainer, but if you still need some convincing, let me break it down for you.
1)Mathematically, you’d be hard pressed to find better value for fun-per-hour (probably). Let’s work it out:
£20 for the day.
8 hours in a day at the park.
20 ÷ 8 = 2.5
That £2.50 per hour for a day stacked with fun and coasters. I challenge you to present me a better offer! #maths
2) Half price memories
OK, that sounds worse than how I meant it. What I mean is that with a student ticket you get 50% off of all ride photography and keyrings. That’s only a fiver for a pic of you, your mate looking like he’s about to puke and some randoms who got assigned to your row. Bargain.
3) Visiting now is one of our quietest times. You can smugly enjoy a practically empty park whilst all of the adults are working and the kids are in school. Make the most of it before the summer is over and you’re forced to return to your responsibilities!
4) Chances are you’ll be heading home for the summer, so it’s your last chance for a day out with the Uni lot before you return to your mum’s cooking for the next few months.
5) If you’re feeling extra swanky or still have a bit of student loan to spend (if so, who even are you?) you might want to consider a Coaster Climb. Not only is this a really cool and out of the ordinary experience, for students you can bring a mate for £5. Which works out to £27.50pp.
6) It’s a great way to relax! You’ve just handed in your last essays and completed your final exams for the year and you need to unwind. Yes, you could head to town and go clubbing, but that’s not exactly relaxing is it? Nothing is more relaxing than screaming your head off on a coaster, believe me!
7) You deserve it! You’ve absolutely smashed this year at Uni and you need to treat yourself!
So, what are you waiting for? Your bargain day out on the Island Like No Other is just a click away…
GRAB YOUR STUDENT TICKET
Until next time Islanders,
Official THORPE PARK Resort Blogger