Take a spin on Storm Surge
Climb aboard a life raft and get in a spin on Storm Surge, the sky-high spinning water ride. Go round the twist and lose control on the 64ft spiralling descent! Guests between 1.1m-1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+.
You must be at least 1.1 m to ride
You can only ride in groups of 4, 5 or 6
Non-Ambulant & Wheelchair Access
- You must have full upper body strength including head and neck control and be able to brace against the forces.
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant riders.
Missing Limb or Amputation Information
- Due to evacuation procedures, riders must have 4 full limbs to ride.
- In the event of an evacuation you must be able to pull yourself up and out of the boat and walk up/down a steep ramp including a large step.
The safety of our guests is paramount, and as part of our legal obligations we have conducted a risk assessment of all our rides which indicates that some cannot be ridden safely by guests with missing or amputated limbs, or those who use a prosthetic limb.
Each ride has been assigned a limb safety requirement, ranging from no restrictions in the number of limbs a guest has, to all 4 limbs being required. Please note that where a ride stipulates a minimum number of limbs a prosthetic limb cannot be used to reach this number.
A full list of restrictions are detailed in the Accessibility Guide. You can also view our example Ride Access Pass Time Card which has information on ride restrictions.
All prosthetic limbs must be secured to the guest’s body or removed before boarding any ride.
If you have any other questions or would like to discuss your situation in more detail prior to your visit either via Phone: 01932 577131 or Email: Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your ticket
- Experience over 30 rides and attractions
- Save up to £22 per person when you book in advance
- Under 3s go free
- Island Return Guarantee – get a free return visit
- Pre-book to guarantee entry
- Access to events on selected dates
- Overnight stays include two days of park entry!
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included