THORPE PARK RESORT STUDENT TICKET
This offer entitles holder to entry to the Resort once purchased.
- All £20 student tickets to be collected from attraction.
- Dates of £20 student sale are valid only on the following dates, 23 March to 1 April 2018; 16 April to 29th April 2018; 3 May to 27 May 2018; 4 June - 24 June 2018; 3 September to 30 September 2018.
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK ONLINE THROUGH OUR INDIVIDUAL ATTRACTIONS WEBSITES.
- Valid Student I.D. must be shown when collecting with expiry date on display. Examples include a valid NUS card.
- All tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value. Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket.
- Tickets may not be valid for special events or concerts which may attract a separate admission fee.
- Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Merlin, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so. For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to in these Entry Conditions.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or attraction website/call centre booking.
- THORPE PARK Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Please note that THORPE PARK Resort operates a chargeable car parking policy including.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions