THORPE PARK RESORT STUDENT TICKET
To purchase a student ticket, please visit our dedicated Students page.
This offer entitles holder to entry to the Resort once purchased.
- All student tickets to be collected from attraction.
- Dates of student ticket availability may be limited to selected dates only and these dates may be changed.
- Valid Student I.D. must be shown when collecting with expiry date on display. Examples include a valid NUS card.
- All tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value. Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket.
- Tickets may not be valid for special events or concerts which may attract a separate admission fee.
- Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Merlin, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so. For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to in these Entry Conditions.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or attraction website/call centre booking.
- THORPE PARK Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Please note that THORPE PARK Resort operates a chargeable car parking policy including.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions