The Pizza Company 2for1 Entry Full Terms and Conditions
This voucher for The Pizza Company (“Voucher”) entitles the holder to 2for1 entry to Alton Towers Theme Park, Thorpe Park Theme Park or Warwick Castle (“Attractions”).
TO REDEEM YOUR OFFER, YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE IN ADVANCE at www.thepizzacompany.com/merlin/
STEP 1: visit www.thepizzacompany.com/merlin/ and click on the Attraction you wish to visit.
Follow the steps to select and secure the date you wish to visit from those shown as available; complete the steps to book and pay for your tickets.
STEP 2: Keep your original hard copy voucher (from the product packaging) safe as you will need to show it on the day of your visit;
STEP 3: head straight to the Attraction on your booked date of visit, scan your tickets (on your phone or a print-out) under the barcode reader to enter the Attraction.
You must provide the original on-pack voucher from the product packaging to Admissions on your day of visit. Failure to present and surrender the original on-pack voucher upon arrival at the Attraction will result in an additional charge for one full priced entry ticket for the second ticket issued.
If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions. To redeem Voucher, please bring hard copy voucher (from the product packaging) to a ticket booth at Alton Towers Theme Park, Thorpe Park Theme Park or Warwick Castle.
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced adult entrance ticket to Alton Towers Theme Park, Thorpe Park Theme Park or Warwick Castle, then he/she may purchase one other adult or child ticket for the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full adult ticket price (without any concessions or online discounts) as stated at the attraction entrance gate at the time of entry.
- The Voucher has no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher for value.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions UNTIL 31.05.22, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraph 7, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 9.
- Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
- The Voucher can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VOUCHER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED DATES:
Alton Towers Resort: 5th, 6th and 7th November 2021 (Alton Towers Fireworks Event – dates subject to change, please visit www.altontowers.com before your visit.)
Thorpe Park Resort: Fright Nights 2021 – dates subject to change, please visit www.thorpepark.com before your visit).
Warwick Castle: 31st October, 27th & 28th November 2021.
Please note the Alton Towers Theme Park season closes on 07.11.21. All dates subject to change, please check opening dates and times before your visit at www.altontowers.com.
Please note the Thorpe Park Theme Park 2021 season closes on 31.10.21 All dates subject to change, please check opening dates and times before your visit at www.thorpepark.com.
Warwick Castle is open every day, except Christmas Day. Please check opening dates and times before your visit at www.warwick-castle.com.
2022 SEASON OPENING DATES, CLOSED DATES AND EXCLUSION DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE END OF THE 2021 SEASON.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED: VIA THE VOUCHER FOUND ON PROMOTIONAL PACKS (which must be redeemed by bringing the original on-pack voucher from the product packaging to the Attraction ticket booth). Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee. The Voucher remains the property of the Attraction at all times and the Attraction reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher and product must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to FRIGHT NIGHTS, Fireworks, Special events and secondary attractions. The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to Alton Towers Hotels, Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges, Tree Houses), Stargazing Pods at the Alton Towers Resort, the Shark Cabins at Thorpe Park Resort and Lodges, Glamping Tents or Tower Suites at Warwick Castle - an additional cost applies. Please check at the Attraction's website for additional costs.
- Adult is 12 and over at Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort and Warwick Castle.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort and Warwick Castle.
- Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years of age or over at Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort and Warwick Castle.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Thorpe Annual Pass, Merlin Annual Pass, Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, [via an App] or by phone.
- The Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including over capacity
- Please note that the Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy. Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check Attraction websites before your visit for the latest information.
- Entry to Attractions will be subject to the Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found at Attraction websites.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Bakkavor Group, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Bakkavor Group reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with Bakkavor Group’s Privacy Statement which sets out how Bakkavor Group will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer or any other website operated by the Promoter. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Bakkavor Group shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For The Pizza Company Ltd enquiries visit www.thepizzacompanyuk.com/win. Promoter: Registered UK office: The Pizza Company, Spalding Delicatessen, West Marsh Road, Spalding, PE11 2BB.