THE UK'S PREMIER HALLOWEEN EVENT
CAN YOU HANDLE THE HALLOWEEN HORROR?
BOOK YOUR FRIGHT NIGHTS DAY PASS FROM £33 NOW
Your darkest nightmares are set to reawaken this Halloween at Fright Nights 2020. Looking for scary things to do this sinister season? Our award-winning Halloween event returns to Thorpe Park Resort this October.
Forget pumpkin carving or spooky storytelling, Halloween is a time for terrifying thrills. Prepare to push your fear endurance to the limit and survive our horrifying scare attractions.
The very best Halloween event in Surrey features nerve-shredding scare attractions including brand new live-action horror experiences - more details to come! Plus, no theme park Halloween event would be complete without the opportunity to ride our world-class roller coasters at night!
Each night of our Halloween event is a night of ghost-hunting, thrill-seeking, fear-inducing fun. The dead walk amongst us in live zombie experiences and only the bravest thrill seekers take on our horror-themed escape room CONTAINMENT. FRIGHT NIGHTS at Thorpe Park Resort retains its reputation as the home of FEAR.
Thorpe Park Halloween Tickets
- One day entry to THORPE PARK Resort, our rides and mazes (excl. Containment)
- 12 full hours of horror fuelled Halloween fun - experience live scare attractions and mazes
- Backed by our Island Return Guarantee
FRIGHT NIGHTS awaits…
Book your tickets and passes for the ultimate theme park Halloween event.
Forget pumpkin carving or spooky storytelling, Halloween is a time for terrifying thrills. Push your fear endurance to the limit and survive up to 8 horrifying scare attractions.
Every FRIGHT NIGHTS day ticket includes the chance to enjoy 7 scare mazes and attractions. Or upgrade to a Halloween short break for an experience to remember, including the chance to take on our horrifying Halloween escape room!
FRIGHT NIGHTS FAQs
When is Thorpe Park’s Halloween event?
- FRIGHT NIGHTS takes place on selected dates throughout October and November, including October Half Term. This year, the theme park will be open from 10am till late 3rd – 4th Oct; 8th – 11th Oct; and 15th Oct– 1st November inclusive.
What time does FRIGHT NIGHTS start at Thorpe Park?
- During our annual Halloween event, Thorpe Park is open from 10am-10pm on most evenings, with 5 dates finishing at 8pm. Most scare attractions and horror mazes are open from 3pm until late.
What is the FRIGHT NIGHTS age limit at Thorpe Park?
- Unlike some other theme park Halloween events, Fright Nights does not promise family fun or face painting. We recommend that our scare attractions are unsuitable for children under the age of 13.
Can guests wear Halloween costumes to FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- You are welcome to come to Thorpe Park in fancy dress, to take part in the UK’s premier Halloween event. But we ask that you don’t wear masks - we need to be able to differentiate thrill seekers from roaming Walkers!