FRIGHT NIGHTS FEARSTIVAL
THE UK'S PREMIER HALLOWEEN EVENT
CAN YOU HANDLE THE HALLOWEEN HORROR?
BOOK YOUR FRIGHT NIGHTS FEARSTIVAL DAY PASS FROM £42 NOW
At FRIGHT NIGHTS FEARSTIVAL your darkest nightmares are set to reawaken as the UK’s premier award-winning Halloween event returns with a sinister twist. Take in the chilling atmosphere before taking on some of Europe’s most thrilling rides in the dead of night, but beware – FEAR is lurking around every corner.
The FEARSTIVAL is in town, but it’s not all fun and games. This October, the Island is home to FIVE new horrifying live-action experiences plus the return of TWO fan favourites.
Launch into darkness on Stealth - the UK’s fastest coaster, experience the twisted torment of Colossus - the world’s first ten looping coaster and take on the sick and twisted games of Jigsaw on SAW - The Ride.
For true FEARseekers - take on the Island’s TWO live scare mazes*. Returning this Halloween - depart on a one-way ticket down the petrifying Platform 15. Plus, NEW for 2020 - unearth the horrors that lurk within a forsaken forest and prepare to meet the terrifying abominations that dwell within Roots Of Evil.
*Additional paid ticket required per maze.
Please note: All FRIGHT NIGHTS FEARSTIVAL experiences and attractions are recommended for ages 13+.
Thorpe Park Halloween Tickets
- One day theme park entry
- 11 full hours of horror fuelled Halloween fun - experience live scare attractions
- Backed by our Island Return Guarantee
- Overnight stays include two days of park entry with your 2nd day free!
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
All Passholders must pre-book their FRIGHT NIGHTS FEARSTIVAL admission and present both the reservation and their valid Pass at the turnstiles.
- Be advised that these are an additional and separate allocation from our standard online tickets. Standard exclusion dates apply to your pass.
- Book now to avoid disappointment - tickets going quickly!
- Our two scare mazes ‘Platform 15’ and ‘Roots of Evil’ require an additional paid ticket, Passholder discount is available, book here.
FRIGHT NIGHTS FEARSTIVAL awaits…
Book your tickets for the ultimate theme park Halloween event.
Forget pumpkin carving or spooky storytelling, Halloween is a time for terrifying thrills.
Every FRIGHT NIGHTS FEARSTIVAL day ticket includes the chance to take on our scare experiences and rides in the dark. Or if you're feeling brave why not upgrade to a Halloween short break to extend the thrills and chills.
FRIGHT NIGHTS FAQs
When is Thorpe Park’s Halloween event?
- FRIGHT NIGHTS takes place on selected dates throughout October and November, including October Half Term. This year, the theme park will be open from 10am till late 9th -11th October & 16th October – 1st November.
What time does FRIGHT NIGHTS start at Thorpe Park?
- During our annual Halloween event, Thorpe Park is open from 10am-9pm. Most scare experiences and horror mazes are open from 3pm until late.
Please note, the Resort will close at 9pm and in line with government instruction we are required to be clear of all visitors by 10pm. To support this our attraction queue lines will close from 8pm.
What is the FRIGHT NIGHTS age limit at Thorpe Park?
- Unlike some other theme park Halloween events, Fright Nights does not promise family fun or face painting. We recommend that our scare experiences are unsuitable for children under the age of 13.
Can guests wear Halloween costumes to FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- You are welcome to come to Thorpe Park in fancy dress, to take part in the UK’s premier Halloween event.
Where can I find more information about accessibility for guests during FRIGHT NIGHTS?
Luna Cinema Halloween Films
Also running during October, Thorpe Park is excited to host Luna Cinema for a variety of drive-in Halloween Films. FRIGHT NIGHTS tickets do not include entry to our Luna Cinema event. Film tickets can be purchased separately on the Luna Cinema website.
Find out more