THE UK'S ONLY WINGED ROLLER COASTER
In a post-apocalyptic world, Thorpe Park is under attack from a flying alien race. Step onto Swarm Island to witness the devastation. From an abandoned church station, you’ll burst through a surviving billboard, fly under a crashed plane wing, narrowly escape the rotating blades of an abandoned helicopter and skim past an explosive fire engine.
Join the invasion to see for yourself!
Experience speeds of almost 100km/h as you ride on the wings of The Swarm. Take your seat either side of the track and feel the force of 4.5G, with nothing above or below you but air!
Located on Swarm Island
59 mph top speed
You must be at least 1.4 m to ride
The UK's only winged rollercoaster
Over 2543 feet length
127ft in height
Choose your ticket
- Entry to a day of exhilarating fun on the Island Like No Other
- Includes thrilling rides, attractions and live events
- Backed by our Island Return Guarantee
- Visit again and again
- Valid for entry until 1st November 2020 (exclusions apply). All passholders must pre-book their visit for £1 to guarantee entry.
- Enjoy other benefits across 2020, including "Bring A Friend For Less" tickets on selected dates
- All the benefits of the regular Season Pass, plus:
- Unlimited theme park access throughout the summer
- Includes 3 dates of FRIGHT NIGHTS entry
- Car Parking all season long - worth £30!
- Overnight stays include two days of park entry with your 2nd day free!
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
The Swarm Reviews
“From start to finish the ride was dynamic and delightful [...] the theming is very good, as is everything else about the ride.”
- Coaster Critic
Did you know?
- The Swarm was code named Project LC12 during development!