UNILAD THORPE PARK RESORT COMPETITION
By entering the UNILAD and THORPE PARK RESORT competition you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use. The winner must be in accordance with the regulations of THORPE PARK Resort, a copy of which is displayed at the attraction or can be obtained online at www.thorpepark.com. Please ensure that you agree to be bound by the regulations before redeeming your prize. UNILAD will pick one winner who will receive 51 tickets, which will be arranged by THORPE PARK Resort. The tickets will be available for collection at the Resort on the day of the event, Friday 16th June 2017. The winner must bring their winners confirmation email and a form of ID to collect their prize.
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
a) Any employees of the Merlin Entertainments Group or members of their immediate families;
b) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with any attractions in the Merlin Entertainments Group; or
c) If you are not over 18 and win please ensure your parent or guardian get in touch with us to claim the prize.
2. The winner will receive 51 tickets to THORPE PARK Resort which can be used on: Friday 16th June 2017 ONLY, the prize cannot be redeemed on any other date or passed onto any third party or sold. . Pizza will be served between 6-7pm and rides will run from 7pm -10pm.
3. UNILAD will choose the winner on Friday 31st March and their decision is final, the winner will be handed an envelope live on facebook live confirming they are the winner.
4. Reasonable efforts by UNILAD will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, UNILAD reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
5. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by THORPE PARK Resort. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of the same or greater value at any time.
6. THORPE PARK Resort and UNILAD will announce the winner of the competition on their marketing channels and record them on the day of the event, by opting into this competition you hereby agree to being involved in marketing activity.
7. THORPE PARK Resort and UNILAD may contact the competition winner post-visit for feedback purposes.
8. THORPE PARK Resort and UNILAD cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the prize.
9. The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation or meals.
10. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and they will co-operate with any other reasonable request by THORPE PARK Resort relating to any post-winning publicity including all social channels.
11. THORPE PARK Resort’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Merlin reserves the right to alter theses terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.